কক্সবাংলা ডটকম(৪ এপ্রিল) :: নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে বাংলাদেশ রেড ক্রিসেন্ট সোসাইটি(BDRCS)। সিনিয়র এডমিন ও এইসআর পদে কক্সবাজারে নিয়োগ দেওয়া হবে। বেতন আলোচনা সাপেক্ষে। আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ ১১ এপ্রিল ।
Bangladesh Red Crescent Society
684-686, Red Crescent Sarak, Bara Moghbazar, Dhaka-1217
Red Cross-Red Crescent movement is the largest volunteer organization in the world. Bangladesh Red Crescent Society (BDRCS), a national society of the movement, constituted on 31 March 1973 by the President’s Order No. 26 of 1973 with retrospective effect from 16 December 1971, is the biggest humanitarian organization in Bangladesh. As an auxiliary to the government, the Society provides humanitarian assistance to the vulnerable populace and has undertaken a wide range of activities in humanitarian response, disaster management, health, capacity building and in promoting Red Cross/Red Crescent ideals and principles.
Currently Bangladesh Red Crescent Society is looking for a suitable Bangladeshi national for the following position:
|Job title||:||Senior Admin and HR Officer|
|Duration of contract||:||Up to 31 December 2019|
|Reporting line||:||Head of Operation, Population Movement Operation, Cox’s Bazar|
|Age||:||40 years maximum(age limit will be relaxed in case of potential candidate)|
|Reporting Line||:||Head of Operation, Population Movement Operation, Cox’s Bazar|
|Duty Station||:||Cox’s Bazar|
- Minimum Bachelor degree. BBA or MBA (Major HR) will be given priority.
- Excellent writing and speaking skill both in Bangla and English.
- Good command on MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Total 10(Ten) years of working experiences and at least 5(Five) years with INGO/NGO
Roles and Responsibility:
- Ensure proper practice HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development and quality management issues).
- Lead the functional team on all elements of human resources to increase operational efficiency, process improvements and automation.
- Maintain awareness and knowledge of latest HR development theory and methods and provide suitable interpretation to directors, managers and staff within the organization
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures. Keep track of recruiting metrics
- Supervise the recruiting team and report on its periodical performance status.
- Prepare & deliver employees assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Conducts job interviews, monitor overall recruitment and selection process.
- Monitor leave, attendance, bills & support finance team to provide information.
- Have to ensure Security, Safety, housekeeping and vehicle management.
- Arrange and support all kind of protocol issues and ensure healthy working environment.
- Maintain and liaison with internal and external stakeholders to create positive relationship.
- Ensure legal compliance of policies and procedures, termination, dismissal Compensation, disciplinary action etc. and maintain all legal documents.
- Organizing and Maintaining Personal Files of all employees and verifying all documents in relation with joining employees.
- Motivate employees and maintain good relation between employees and management.
- Coordinate with all function to develop and implement various HR policies & Procedure.
- Maintain office inventory.
- Ensure cost control in respective administrative activities.
- Adhere to the 7 fundamental principles of Red Cross and Red Crescent movement
- Act at all times in accordance with the Code of Conduct
- Able to work in a team and respects opinions of others
- Honest and high level of integrity
- Assist the organization on occasion, in times of national, international, local emergencies or major disasters
If you think you are competent enough for the position, please submit your application with complete resume with a cover letter, two references, a recent photograph and mentioning the name of the position in subject line to [email protected] before 5:00 pm, 11 April, 2019.
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
BDRCS is an equal opportunity employer