কক্সবাংলা ডটকম(৮ এপ্রিল) :: কক্সবাজারের জন্য নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে Oxfam Ingo। একটি পদে Senior EFSVL Officer হিসেবে নিয়োগ দেওয়া হবে।আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ ১৫ এপ্রিল ।নিম্নে বিস্তারিত দেওয়া হলো।
Senior EFSVL Officer
No. of Vacancy: 1 (One), Location: Kutupalong, Ukhiya in Cox’s Bazar District, Bangladesh,
Job Type: Fixed Term, until, December 31, 2019
[Only Bangladeshi nationals are eligible to apply]
Salary & Benefits: BDT. 1,056,451 per annum gross salary (13 months) plus 10% market supplement with other benefits e.g. medical for spouse and children, contributory Provident fund, gratuity, leave & Insurance etc.
Oxfam is a global movement of people working together to end the injustice of poverty.
Oxfam tackle the inequality that keeps people poor. Together we save, protect and rebuild lives. When disaster strikes, we help people build better lives for themselves, and for others. We take on issues like land rights, climate change and discrimination against women. And we won’t stop until every person on the planet can enjoy life free from poverty.
We are an international confederation of 20 organizations (affiliates) working together with partners and local communities in the areas of humanitarian, development and campaigning, in more than 90 countries.
All our work is led by three core values: Empowerment, Accountability, Inclusiveness. To read more about our values please click here
Oxfam is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment through our code of conduct. We will do everything possible to ensure that only those who share and demonstrate our values are recruited to work for us.
Note: All offers of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and appropriate screening checks.
Oxfam GB is looking for a dynamic person to render the technical support of EFSVL Team in planning and implementing of food security and livelihood program in adherence with OXFAM and donor guidelines and standards to attain the programme goals and objectives. Alongside, to ensure quality of Food Security and Livelihoods activities across all aspects of Oxfam’s emergency programme in Cox’s Bazar, including substantial representational and policy work collectively designed to elicit sustained pro-poor change.
What we are looking for
- Supporting the EFSVL-program and partner organizations in the oversight of EFSVL programme in Bangladesh, in line with Oxfam policy and agreed on standards (as per approved project plans). This includes undertaking design, plan and lead EFSVL need assessment as part of a multi-sector programme assessment under country assessment framework by HCTT.
- Providing capacity building and training using of HEA, EMMA, 48 Hours EFVSL tools or IPC to Oxfam Programme staff as well as Partner Staff.
- Ensuring EFSVL programme address robust MEAL system with clear indicator and put in place of accountability mechanism as per different Code of Conduct and standard like SPHERE.
- Facilitating that EFSVL programme is closely linked with long term development programme which makes clear linkage with Social Protection in a chronically food insecure context.
- Providing technical assistance and support to an ongoing response such as Fresh Food paper voucher / E-card / SCOPE and recovery programme and food security and vulnerable livelihood components implementing by Oxfam development programme.
- Developing template of voucher as well as maintain and update beneficiaries’ database and master roll preparation, plan to voucher distribution and redemption and maintain status.
- Ensuring the EFSVL programme is working closely with logistics and finance teams and adhering to required procedures in implementing program activities on a timely, transparent and accountable manner.
- Assisting to design and lead the implementation of an appropriate recovery programme to address medium to long term food security and livelihoods needs of the disaster-affected population, ensuring gender mainstreaming and where appropriate linkages with the WASH/shelter sector.
- Ensuring that the programme is implemented in a cost-effective, consultative, participative and gender-sensitive way.
- Completing timely internal reports/donor report/communiqués (sitreps, OPAL, memos to field offices) with recommendations and follow-up actions.
- Coordinating with other agencies, particularly those undertaking cash transfer programmes
Skills, experience, and knowledge:
- Relevant post-graduation degree with field experience in the implementation of EFSVL programmes.
- Minimum of 5 years in relief, recovery and /or development work with INGO / NGO/ or Government, and knowledge and experience of work in EFSVL interventions, especially use of cash for work, a cash grant, and cash vouchers.
- Demonstrate very strong leadership and management skills and ability to work and a good team member.
- Proven experience in designing, implementing and monitoring large food security and livelihood programmes. This includes designing all necessary formats and training staff in the implementation.
- Proven experience in monitoring and evaluation, including post-distribution monitoring and price monitoring.
- Demonstrable experience in donor contract management as well as management of large multi-donor funded programmes (for example ECHO and DFID).
- Proven ability to develop good local knowledge as well as excellent analytical skills.
- The ability to use sound judgment, take the initiative and make independent decisions as well as work flexibly within a team.
- Ability to link EFSVL work with relevant Govt. ministry and private sector to influence and scale-up good practices.
- Good organizational and communication skills with international and national staff.
- Experience and commitment to promoting equity, gender, and diversity.
- Previous working experience with international/non-profit organizations.
- Experience in emergency and early recovery programmers.
- Well-developed interpersonal and team skills and proven ability to be flexible in demanding situations.
- Demonstrate a commitment to humanitarian principles and values and motivate others towards them.
- Ability to remain calm, work under pressure without losing sight of strategic objectives.
- Ability to demonstrate sensitivity to cultural differences and gender issues, as well as the commitment to equal opportunities
- Ability to demonstrate openness and willingness to learn about the application of gender/gender mainstreaming, women’s rights, and diversity for all aspects of development work
- Commitment to Oxfam’s safeguarding policies to ensure all people who come into contact with Oxfam are as safe as possible
Required to adhere to Oxfam’s principles and values as well as the promotion of gender justice and women’s rights Understanding of and commitment to adhere to equity, diversity, gender, child safety and staff health and wellbeing principles
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, click https://jobs.oxfam.org.uk by using the Job Reference Number INT5505
(Please follow the proper procedure. Sending of irrelevant documents will be counted as disqualification.) If you would like to learn more about this role, please refer to job profile.
Application Deadline: 15 April 2019 by 5:00 pm.
Find us on www.facebook.com/oxfambangladesh