কক্সবাংলা ডটকম(২৮এপ্রিল) :: নিয়োগ বিজ্ঞপ্তি প্রকাশ করেছে আন্তজাতিক সাহায্য সংস্থা সেভ দ্য চিলড্রেন। Manager– Procurement (1) হিসাবে Rohingya Response এর জন্য একটি পদে কক্সবাজারে নিয়োগ দেওয়া হবে। আবেদনের শেষ তারিখ ৫ মে ।নিম্নে বিস্তারিত দেওয়া হলো।
Manager– Procurement (1), Rohingya Response
As a key member of the Emergency Supply Chain Team of Rohingya Response Program, this position is mainly responsible for managing and ensuring supply of all procurement requirements within expected delivery lead times. S/he will be also responsible for ensuring that the ways of working are in line with SCI procurement processes, procedures and monitoring on a daily basis to support logistics and program staff.
The responsibility also includes carry out of daily purchasing activities as well as effective communication with relevant personnel including funding for donor requirements. the incumbent will also be verifying the estimated cost with current market price and present it to next action; managing the local tenders; preparing different reports and contracts.
Supervising a dynamic team, s/he will also oversee the other administrative functions related to procurement and coordinate with relevant sectors/departments for ensuring smooth operation. Managing and capacity building of team as well as providing day to day guidance in regards to procurement policy and procedure will be another vital responsibility of this position.
Qualifications and experience:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated experience in procurement & Supply Chain field on which at least 3 years in management position. Having experience in emergency response will add value.
- S/he is expected to have expertise of conducting and managing high value procurement, involving wide range of requesters
- Sound understanding/knowledge on general compliances related to procurement as well as experience of dealing transportation and stock management are also essential.
- Prior NGO experience within a complex program will get preference
- Proven track-record in managing and supervising others in supply chain, including training, capacity building & mentoring
- Excellent planning, management and coordination skills, with the ability to organize a substantial workload comprised of complex, diverse tasks and responsibilities
- Strong communication skills with excellent written and spoken ability in English and proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) are other pre-requisites
- Master degree in management or business field or equivalent from reputed University, Certificate/Diploma in P&SC is preferred. Considering quality experience education may relaxed
Contract length: 12 months with possibility of extension
Job Location: Cox’s Bazar
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realize the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive workplace where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
If you are interested, please send your CV along with details of your current remuneration and salary expectations at email@example.com
(You must mention the position title at subject line of your email)
Application deadline: 05 May, 2019
Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview
Eligible Candidates from Cox’s Bazar locality are encouraged to apply
‘Save the Children promotes diversity in its workforce’
We need to keep children safe so our selection process reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.